Cantina Giardino – Paski 2019

20,90

COUNTRY: Italy
REGION: Campania
YEAR: 2019
TYPE: white
COLOR: intense yellow tending to orange
ALCOHOL: 12% Vol.

Out of stock

Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Description

The Paski della Cantina Giardino is a white wine obtained from the grapes of the Coda di Volpe vine, native to Irpinia. The Paski, after 4 days of maceration, pressing with a wooden press, as they did in the past, and fermentation, is aged for 12 months in steel barrels.

DENOMINATION: Campania IGP
GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Coda di Volpe
AGED IN BARREL: yes
FORMAT: 0.75 l
SERVE AT: 10 ° – 12 ° C
ORIGIN: Ariano Irpino – Avellino.
SOIL TYPE: limestone, sandstone and clayey.
ALTITUDE: 450 meters above sea level.
BREEDING: marquee.
HARVEST: from the third decade of September.
STRAINS DENSITY: 4000
VINIFICATION: maceration and fermentation with indigenous yeasts, 30% in small chestnut barrels for 2 months and the remaining 70% in steel, without adding sulfur.
AGING: 12 months in steel on the fine skins.
WINERY: Cantina Giardino

Additional information

Weight1,3 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cantina Giardino – Paski 2019”
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.